Typically you would use your Android device to install apps or games from Google Play store. But if you don’t like browsing Play store on your Android device, you can look for apps using your computer and have the apps installed to your device remotely.
It’s very interesting as you can browse all apps on big screen and install them with just one click. Moreover, you can choose any of your device to install the app or game. Now let’s see how to install apps or games from computer to your android device.
- On your computer, visit Google Play Store here.
- Sign in with the same Google account you use to login into the Android marketplace on your phone. You need to have access to that account so that Google can remotely update your various Android devices.
- Find the apps you want to install into your phone.
- Once found, click on the app, and then click ‘Install’ button.
- On the opened pop-up window, choose the device to install the app on.
- Click ‘Install’ and you should see the application start to install onto your Android device.